I thought this cranberry sauce sounded like a different way to make a holiday favorite. Recipe source Saveur (November 2004)
- In a medium saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients (cranberries - water) and simmer over medium heat for 10-15 minutes until berries pop, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium low, stir in marmalade and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Set aside to cool, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to glass bowl (or serving dish) and refrigerate until chilled.
- ***Will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.