Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Wash and slice lemons to the size you wish to have in the finished marmalade. Carefully remove all seeds and seedless to prevent the marmalade from having a bitter taste.
- Measure fruit and juice and add 3 times the amount of water. Soak for 12 hours.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes (be careful not to boil).
- Let stand again for 12 hours.
- For every cup of fruit and juice, add 3/4 cup sugar. Cook these ingredients in small quantities (about 220 degrees to 222 degrees). For yellow color, do not boil. Can or seal with paraffin.