Barbell Bunny's Note:
My roommate made me lemon macadamia nut cupcakes for my birthday last year and I fell in love with them! I also love biscotti, so I found a recipe that combined the best of both worlds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3In another bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla.
- 4Add eggs one at a time and mix until combined.
- 5Add lemon juice and mix until combined.
- 6Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in macadamia nuts.
- 7Turn the dough onto a floured surface and divide into two. Shape each ball of dough into a log.
- 8Place the logs on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- 10Let cool 5 minutes.
- 11With a serrated knife, slice diagonally into 1/2"-thick pieces.
- 12Return the biscotti to your parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake 8 minutes.
- 13Turn biscotti and bake an additional 8 minutes.
- 14Remove from oven and cool before storing in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Macadamia Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 58.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g