Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I found this recipe here on recipezaar message boards. I don't remember who posted it. Note: You can also make this with a graham cracker crust.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon soft butter (1 cube)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan with Pam.
- For the crust: mix well and press into bottom of 13 x 8 inch Pyrex pan 1 Celsius flour, 1 cube soft butter, 1/2 Celsius chopped walnuts. Bake for 15 or 20 minutes or until brown. Cool.
- For the first filling: combine sugar and cheese until smooth. Add Cool Whip and mix well. Spread on crust.
- For the second filling: Combine milk and pudding and stir until thick. Place on first filling.
- For the topping: Cover with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Place in refrigerator. Cuts better if refrigerated overnight.