- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml flour
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (192.77 g) package instant lemon pudding
- 709.77 ml milk
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.