- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.