Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I am sooo craving this right now.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.
I added 3 tbs sugar n 1/2 cup chopped pecans to crust very tasty
I make a very similar dessert except add a cup of chopped pecans to first layer and use 1 pkg chocolate pudding and 1 pkg vanilla pudding in place of lemon, It is fab!! And highly requested. So I must try this one too!
Yummy! However we thought the crust was a bit bland, so next time i will add a few tablespoons of powdered sugar. You could do a lot with this!