Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I am sooo craving this right now.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.
I added 3 tbs sugar n 1/2 cup chopped pecans to crust very tasty
Yummy! However we thought the crust was a bit bland, so next time i will add a few tablespoons of powdered sugar. You could do a lot with this!
I lost my recipe for lemon lush and was glad to find yours. It was exactly what I wanted it to be. Due to an lower dish I didn't used all the cream cheese mix in the first place, because i was afraid it would spill over but it didn't and i used the rest to decorate the lemon lush before serving. It was a big hit, everyone loved it and it was gone in no time. Thank you!