Haven't made this recipe for years, but to celebrate Mardi Gras, this was the perfect desert! It takes a little time, but definitely worth it. This makes enough to feed a large family, so you can adjust the recipe for a smaller family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Blend flour, ½ cup walnuts, and butter with fork.
- 3Press into bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes, then cool for 15 minutes.
- 5In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer, and blend in a little more than ½ tub Cool Whip.
- 6Layer this mixture on cooled crust.
- 7In a bowl, beat pudding and milk until thickened.
- 8Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- 9Layer pudding on cheese mixture.
- 10Top with remaining Cool Whip, remaining walnuts, and lemon zest.
- 11Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Lush
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.3
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 817.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of