1/1 Photo of Lemon Love Notes
Sassy Cat's Note:
This is the best! Even people who don't like lemon like these. They melt in your mouth. I don't remember where I got the recipe, but I have been making there or 30 years. I want to post here so that they live on forever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, flour and powdered sugar n bowl, mix until crumbly.
- 2Press into ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- 3Bake 350°F - 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Cool in pan on rack.
- 5Combine sugar, 2 tbsp flour & baking powder in bowl.
- 6Add eggs, lemon juice & rind. Mix well.
- 7Pour evenly over baked, cooled crust.
- 8Bake 350°F for 25 minutes.
- 9Top will puff-up while baking but will fall when cooling.
- 10Cool in pan on rack & cut into 2-inch squares.
- 11Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 12Makes 16.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Love Notes
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g