Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup hot water.
- Let cool.
- Mix everything in bowl.
- Add eggs 1 at a time.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Mix icing sugar and lemon juice.
- Prick with size 8 knitting needle and glaze.
- Makes 2 9x5 loaf pans.
This is awesome! Very easy and tasty too!! Not too sweet and also freezes very well. Nice to cut a slice and top with some ice cream and some fresh (or canned fruit).
very easy! very tasty and moist, excellent with that after dinner cup of tea
This is a great recipe. Love that you get 2 loaves,but trust me, they don't last long. I used lemon icing heated in the microwave as a glaze(saw this on the cake mix box) and it was even easier. I am planning to make these as gifts for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.