Recipe by My Sammy ''Maia''
this is the best loaf i have ever eaten,its so moist and light.everyone who tries it wants the recipe.my mother gave me this recipe and we have been making it for years.it also doubles well.
Top Review by breezermom
The ingredients in this recipe do not equal the wonderful taste! I made exactly as posted, resisting my urge to add lemon zest or anything else. Turned out great. I did use powdered sugar instead of white sugar for the glaze. Made for Naked Recipes Event in Photo Forum.
- 515 g lemon cake mix
- 1 (106 g) package instant lemon pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- mix dry ingredients from the pudding and the cake mix.
- make a hole in the center and add the eggs oil and water.
- beat for 10 min at medium speed.
- pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour,or a little less
- mix together sugar and lemon.
- spoon over hot loafs while they are still in the oven,then remove.