Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe in a local newspaper. One of those that I haven't fixed yet, but want to.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- parmesan cheese, freshly ground (amt to preference)
- steamed asparagus (amt to preference)
- steamed shrimp (amt to preference)
- Cook linguini according to diretions.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in large serving bowl.
- Add pasta and toss well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in parmesan cheese.
- Add asparagus and shrimp.
I agree with WI cheesehead,MUST HAVES!!! GARLIC AND PARM &PEPPER!
My DS tried this b4 I put the garlic, salt/pepper and Parmesan in and said "Yuck!" After I added lots of garlic and Parmesan, he and the others loved it. I didn't make enough shrimp though. I steamed broccoli and cauliflower and used a 12 oz box of whole wheat linguini. So quick and easy! Will make this again.
Very very enjoyable. I should have read the reviews first and added some garlic (I definately missed it) -- used snap peas instead of asparagus to steam - delicious !! I also cut the oil in half ... and it seemed right for me. Thank you !