1/3 Photos of Lemon Linguine With Spinach and Crispy Prosciutto
A yummy pasta dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g linguine
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml minced shallots or 78.07 ml onion
- 59.14 ml chopped sun-dried tomato
- 14.79 ml grated lemon zest
- 14.79 ml garlic paste
- 113.39 g prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1892.72 ml Baby Spinach, loosely packed
- 118.29 ml toasted pine nuts
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese or grana padano, grated, garnish
- 1In large pot, cook linguine according to package directions, al dente.
- 2Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 3Add shallots, sun-dried tomatoes and grated lemon zest and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- 4Add garlic paste and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- 5Add prosciutto and cook, about 2 minutes, until crisp.
- 6Drain linguine, add to skillet along with lemon juice, salt and pepper, tossing over medium heat to combine.
- 7Place spinach in large bowl.
- 8Add hot linguine mixture to spinach, tossing to combine.
- 9Stir in pine nuts.
- 10Garnish with cheese.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Linguine With Spinach and Crispy Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 278.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: