Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy pasta dish.
- 453.59 g linguine
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml minced shallots or 78.07 ml onion
- 59.14 ml chopped sun-dried tomato
- 14.79 ml grated lemon zest
- 14.79 ml garlic paste
- 113.39 g prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1892.72 ml Baby Spinach, loosely packed
- 118.29 ml toasted pine nuts
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese or grana padano, grated, garnish
- In large pot, cook linguine according to package directions, al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots, sun-dried tomatoes and grated lemon zest and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add garlic paste and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add prosciutto and cook, about 2 minutes, until crisp.
- Drain linguine, add to skillet along with lemon juice, salt and pepper, tossing over medium heat to combine.
- Place spinach in large bowl.
- Add hot linguine mixture to spinach, tossing to combine.
- Stir in pine nuts.
- Garnish with cheese.
Refreshing, light pasta dish! Used 3 garlic cloves instead of garlic paste, and omitted the salt. I felt it was salty enough with the prosciutto. Next time I would add more sun-dried tomatoes and maybe a touch more lemon. Thanks for posting! Made for PRMR.
This was a good pasta. I played with the portions a bit, decreasing the oil, prosciutto, salt, spinach and nuts, so it only fed 3 for us. I also took another reviewer's advice and doubled the sun dried tomatoes. I used Crispy Crumbled Prosciutto so the prosciutto would be really crispy. Thanks!