Recipe by Lainey39
A yummy pasta dish.
Top Review by noway
Refreshing, light pasta dish! Used 3 garlic cloves instead of garlic paste, and omitted the salt. I felt it was salty enough with the prosciutto. Next time I would add more sun-dried tomatoes and maybe a touch more lemon. Thanks for posting! Made for PRMR.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup minced shallots or 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 4 ounces prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 cups Baby Spinach, loosely packed
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese or grana padano, grated, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, cook linguine according to package directions, al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots, sun-dried tomatoes and grated lemon zest and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add garlic paste and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Add prosciutto and cook, about 2 minutes, until crisp.
- Drain linguine, add to skillet along with lemon juice, salt and pepper, tossing over medium heat to combine.
- Place spinach in large bowl.
- Add hot linguine mixture to spinach, tossing to combine.
- Stir in pine nuts.
- Garnish with cheese.