Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy and healthy pasta dish, and a good way to get my toddler to eat broccoli. I like to eat this as the main dish, but it could also be a great side for chicken.
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cooked broccoli floret
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Add butter, salt, red pepper flakes, lemon juice and parmesan cheese.
- Mix in broccoli and serve.
This was really good and simple too. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.