An elegant summery combination of spicy shrimp, asparagus and pasta kissed with lemon. From Taste of Home Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb small shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 16 ounces linguine
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, vinegar, parsley, cayenne, oregano and salt; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; set aside.
- 2Cook linguine according to the package directrions. Add the asparagus during the last 3 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the oil, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon peel; add linguine mixture and toss to coat.
- 5Drain shrimp and discard marinade.
- 6Add shrimp to linguine. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 7Right before serving, sprinkle with basil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Linguine Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.0
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar