Recipe by gailanng
A Susan Branch recipe, from "The Summer Book". Serve with grilled asparagus and/or grilled shrimp.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, zest of
- 2 large lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese (to taste) or pecorino cheese (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water according to package instructions, or until al dente; drain well.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Add pasta and toss well. Sprinkle over salt, freshly cracked black pepper and cheese, to taste. Toss again; serve immediately.