Recipe by Scrapbook Lori
This is from a Southern Living Cookbook. I am making it for the first time this week and serving with chicken breasts marinated in lemon garlic seasoning. Hope you enjoy as well!
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! This was simple and delicious. I used red onion because that's all I had on hand and forgot to add the parmesan until I had devoured most of the dish, lol. Thanks Scrapbook Lori for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
- 8 ounces linguine, dried
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- cook linguine according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Toss with linguine. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped parsley.