Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a Southern Living Cookbook. I am making it for the first time this week and serving with chicken breasts marinated in lemon garlic seasoning. Hope you enjoy as well!
- 8 ounces linguine, dried
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- cook linguine according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Toss with linguine. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped parsley.
Yum! This was simple and delicious. I used red onion because that's all I had on hand and forgot to add the parmesan until I had devoured most of the dish, lol. Thanks Scrapbook Lori for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.