Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little something I came up with ISO a quencher. Perfect for diabetics or dialysis patients as it has no sugar and is great for fluid restrictions. This helps me on the hottest of days!
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 packet Splenda sugar substitute (dependant upon personal tastes)
- 4 ice cubes
- 6 -8 ounces cold water
- Combine lemon and lime juices in a small cup.
- Add Splenda and mix with a spoon.
- Put ice Cubes in cup and pour cold water over top.
- Sip and Enjoy!
Nice. Easy. Fresh tasting. Love it.
I cant believe I havent found this earlier! I loved how this was one serving for when I want something different from water. Thanks! I used a bit more splenda than called for.
Delicious and so simple! I made this for my Dad (who is on a renal diet) and myself and it was perfect on this hot 40C day! I didn't change a thing, and added 1 packet of Splenda to each. Made for ZWT 3:)