1/1 Photo of Lemon-Limeade Concentrate
This can be made into a nice beverage for a hot summer's day. Recipe for the beverage to follow. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 3Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Stir in lemon and lime juices.
- 6Put in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- 7Seal and refrigerate at least 6 hours before using.
- 8This can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Limeade Concentrate
Serving Size: 1 (1082 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 77.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g