Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This can be made into a nice beverage for a hot summer's day. Recipe for the beverage to follow. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- Combine sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool.
- Stir in lemon and lime juices.
- Put in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Seal and refrigerate at least 6 hours before using.
- This can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Good! | //// high5
I have just made this recipe and it is in the fridge chilling. But I am wondering when you drink it do you have to add more water since the recipe is called a concentrate. I will let you know what I think after I try it.