Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a simply wonderful yogurt and creme fraiche (or sour cream) based dip with honey and lime! Serve with an assortment of your favorite fresh fruit (such as pineapple, bananas, oranges, kiwis, and grapes)--it's also great with honey grahams or macarons. Enjoy! Tip: Can be made with either lemon or lime yogurt, your choice.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon yogurt (or lime yogurt)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon honey, to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest, finely grated
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit such as pineapple chunks, strawberries, bananas, oranges, kiwi fruit and grapes.