Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious Lemon flavour... looks great on a cookie tray for the holidays or any time of year!
Make and share this Lemon Lime Twist Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg, lemon extract and lime rind.
- Mix in milk and salt, then add 1 cup of flour at a time, mixing well.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Roll dough into 10 inch long ropes.
- Fold rope in two and twist to make a braid like cookie.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Mix icing sugar with lemon juice.
- Brush over cookies while still warm.