- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper on a large plate. Dredge fillets in flour mixture, coating both sides.
- Heat olive oil, lemon juice, and lime juice in a very large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook fillets 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. (If liquid reduces too much, add about 1/4 cup water.) Serve immediately.