Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a fun drink to serve pool side. You can always try your favourite sherbet if you are not fond of citrus. I like to use raspberry every now and then.
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons iced tea mix powder, crystals
- 1 pint lemon sherbet or 1 pint lime sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Place all ingerdients execpt the carbonated lemon lime juice in a blender and mix on high for 45-60 seconds.
- Pour equally into 4 12 ounce glasses and top with the carbonated beverage, stir lightly.