Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Very refreshing on a hot day. Sprite or 7-Up can be used for the lemon-lime soda. The recipe comes from Coastal Living. Freezing and thawing time is not included in prep or cook time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 5 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- lemon slice
- lime slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Process half of the lemonade, limeade, and ice in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour mixture into a 4-quart plastic container. Repeat procedure with other half. Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving; break into chunks. Add soda; stir until slushy. Garnish, if desired.