Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing crisp summer Sangria
Make and share this Lemon Lime Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar (I use splenda)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce lemoncello liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 (750 ml) bottlecava sparkling wine (or other sparkling dry white wine)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Slice and seed lemons and limes crosswise.
- In a bowl combine lemons, limes, sugar and salt, let stand for 1 hour.
- Pour fruit into serving pitcher; add lemoncello, vodka, Cava wine and ice, stir to blend.
- (stand time - 1 hour).