1/11 Photos of Lemon & Lime Roasted Red Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
Whats not to like....roasted potatoes with herbs, garlic, wine, lemon, lime and onions...ummmm Please note: *The AMOUNT of cayenne pepper used is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large red potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 2-inch wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried sweet basil leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1/2-1 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1 -2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Peel and halve potates, cut sweet onion into wedges, mince garlic and slice shallots.
- 2Mix potatoes, onion, garlic, shallots, dried basil, coriander, sea salt and cayenne pepper together.
- 3Mix well and add to glass pan.
- 4Juice 1 lemon and 1/2 of a lime, add to water, slowly mix in olive oil.
- 5Next add the white wine to the liquid mixture.
- 6Pour liquid mixture over potatoes, cover and marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 80 minutes.
- 8Turn potates frequently while cooking to keep from burning.
- 9If potatoes start to dry out too quickly add more water as required.
- 10The potatoes are ready when they are fork tender and crispy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon & Lime Roasted Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 652.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g