Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a refreshing drink. It is loved by adults and children. Easy to prepare.
Make and share this Lemon-lime Refresher recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 cups chilled carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- In a four quart pitcher, combine the limeade and lemonade extract.
- Stir in water.
- Slice lemon and lime, reserve enough slices to be placed on side of glasses.
- Place extra into pitcher with limeade and lemonade mixture.
- At this point, you can place in refrigerator until time to serve.
- Before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda.
- Pour into single serving glasses with crushed ice and a lemon-lime slice on slice on the side of glass.