Audrey M's Note:
This is such a refreshing drink. It is loved by adults and children. Easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a four quart pitcher, combine the limeade and lemonade extract.
- 2Stir in water.
- 3Slice lemon and lime, reserve enough slices to be placed on side of glasses.
- 4Place extra into pitcher with limeade and lemonade mixture.
- 5At this point, you can place in refrigerator until time to serve.
- 6Before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda.
- 7Pour into single serving glasses with crushed ice and a lemon-lime slice on slice on the side of glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-lime Refresher
Serving Size: 1 (2516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 145.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g