Recipe by Kim127
A nice light dessert, especially on a hot day. Simple to make. Prep time does not include freezing time.
Top Review by Junebug
This has easy to follow directions, ingredients that are readily available, it's easy to make, is a very pretty presentation and it's delicious! My store did not have any lemon lime sherbert so I substituted Rainbow Sherbert and it worked great! Kim thank you for sharing your recipe!
- 2 cups lemon-lime sherbet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- Spoon the sherbet into pan.
- (Sherbet can be softened in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to make it easier to spread).
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over sherbet.
- Freeze for three hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices.