Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice light dessert, especially on a hot day. Simple to make. Prep time does not include freezing time.
- 2 cups lemon-lime sherbet
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Line a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- Spoon the sherbet into pan.
- (Sherbet can be softened in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to make it easier to spread).
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over sherbet.
- Freeze for three hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices.
This has easy to follow directions, ingredients that are readily available, it's easy to make, is a very pretty presentation and it's delicious! My store did not have any lemon lime sherbert so I substituted Rainbow Sherbert and it worked great! Kim thank you for sharing your recipe!
EASY to make and DELICIOUS!!!!
This was a wonderful refreshing dessert. I loved the different flavors of the layers. I also made a second one using strawberry sherbet which was just as good. Thank you