Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a friend of my mother. Delightfully cool and light tasting.
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin or 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (not fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1 (11 ounce) can Sprite or 1 (11 ounce) can 7-up or 1 (11 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Dissolve the jello in the hot water and then cream the cheese into it using a mixer, until smooth.
- Stir in the pineapple and nuts.
- Stir in the Sprite.
- Pour in a mold and chill.
This was an excellent jell-O. The sprite in it makes it light and fluffy. I made it without the nuts as someone at Christmas had a nut allergy. Thanks for sharing your recipe. I will make this again.