Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great jello salad that my grandmother made one year for Thanksgiving. We have made it many times since then and it is always enjoyed by everyone. The list of ingredients may sound strange, but it truly is a great tasting little dessert. Light and sweet and fruity !
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 (24 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix the 2 packages of jello with the 2 cups boiling water. Stir to dissolve well.
- Add the cold water and chill the jello until it is just slightly thick.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and chill until completely set.
- Serve and enjoy!