- 3 green tea bags
- 1892.72 ml boiling water
- 355 ml frozen concentrated lemonade or 355 ml limeade
- 118.29-236.59 ml white rum (optional)
- ice cube
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Add tea bags to boiling water. Steep for 3 minute Remove bags, then immediately add frozen lemonade and stir until completely dissolved. Sweeten with sugar or honey, if needed.
- Refrigerate at least until cold. Then stir in rum to taste.
- To serve, place a few ice cubes in a large pitcher. Thinly slice lemon and lime and add. Pour tea mixture overtop.