Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is perfect for a low carb meal. I took this from a Cabohydrate Addict Cookbook.
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and shake well. Let stand for 15 minutes before using.
- When ready drizzle over steamed veggies . Can be used as a marinade for meat dishes as well.
- If you dont like capers leave them out.
I marinated my fresh tuna in it for about 2 hrs. then grilled the fillet. Taste was amazing!
I made an emulsion in the blender with all the ingrients. i didn't really measure but I more than doubled everythings. Very tasty love the zing from the capers. I will use this for a dressing. Thank You. Made for ZWT 5 :)I just had to add an update that I LOVE this dressing I eat it on all my sandwiches and salads.
Served this on a green salad tonight . Used both fresh lime and lemon juice - lemons from my garden and lime from a neighbour !! I omitted the capers and loved the end result - made for ZWT 5.