Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
light and delicious lemon lime cookies!!
Make and share this Lemon Lime Cooler Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened (1 cup)
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml double strength vanilla extract (or 1 tsp. regular strength vanilla)
- 2.46 ml lemon extract
- 2 large eggs
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 4-5 key limes, juice and grated peel (about 8 Tablespoons juice and 1 Tablespoon peel)
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Cream together the butter, sugar, and extracts. Add the eggs and mix well. Gradually add the flour and mix well. Lastly, mix in the grated lime peel and juice (save the squeezed limes.) Drop the dough onto greased cookie sheets by rounded tablespoons. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- 3. As soon as you have removed the cookies from the oven, pat the top of each cookie with squeezed lime to get a drop of juice on top of each cookie. Then immediately dust well with powdered sugar.