Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a great dessert. My grandmother and I would always make this for the holidays. It doesn’t really seem too appetizing but it really is and it’s very easy. I usually put it in a Pyrex dish, hope you enjoy.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (24 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Put it in a dish and put it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes to congeal a little, but still a little soupy.
- Then mix in the rest of the ingredients well, and refrigerate until ready to serve.