Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
chicken is grillin' you can be chillin'. dinner is ready in 20 minutes if you marinate this a day in advance
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- salt & pepper
- place chicken in a glass dish.
- mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken, cover and refrigerate 4 hrs or more, up to 24 hours drain.
- heat grill, cook over medium heat 15-20 minutes, turning once.
Chia, this is one delicious marinade! I'm pretty new at grilling, but I made it exactly as written and it was a big hit with my family. Thanks for a great recipe!
My husband and I had this for dinner tonight. But we made Mean Chef's Tequila Lime Chicken last week and there was just no comparison. I think I will have to stick with the Tequila Chicken. Thanks for the post.
Nice and easy to do with a good taste as well. I think a little spice in it would have suited me. I'll try some garlic and pepper flakes next time. Thanks chia