Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A weight watchers recipe. I havent tried it yet, so let me know what you think. It sounds light and refreshing...1 slice=3 pts.
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water and lemon juice. Stir in lime rind.
- Spread in an ungreased 10' tube pan, break the air pockets by cutting through batter with a knife.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 40 min, or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Let cool, Loosen from sides of pan with a knife or metal spatula and invert onto a plate. If desired, serve with whipped topping and lime slices.