Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for bebearge tag april 08
Make and share this Lemon, Lime and Cinnamon Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 2 bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 honeydew, in balls (or other melon)
- 1⁄2 pawpaw or 1⁄2 papaya, cubed
- 1⁄4 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro lime salad dressing (Kraft free Thai Lime & Coriander)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey, heated until runny
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine fruit and mint in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing, honey and cinnamon in another bowl. Pour over fruit salad and gently combine to coat. Serve immediately.