Light and lemony cheesecake filling in puff pastries that is SO easy to make, but is fancy enough for company!
My Private Note
Mini pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pastry cups according to directions. I used Pepperidge Farms cups, but you could use Phyllo mini cups as well.
- 2Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 3Add lemon juice. I used meyer lemons.
- 4Add lemon zest. I used about 1/4 tsp or so (basically what I could get off with my pitiful zester from one small meyer lemon).
- 5Using a spatula, fold in the whipped topping.
- 6For best flavor, refrigerate at least an hour, but better overnight.
- 7When the pastry cups are done, allow to cool.
- 8I split the pastry cups in half because they are pretty big and I wanted them as appetizer sized desserts, not full desserts, so if you're is 6 pastry cups and you use them as the full size cup, double the nutrition information.
- 9Using a pastry bag (or in a pinch, ziploc bag) pipe the filling into the cups before serving.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Light Cheesecake Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 344.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g