1/2 Photos of Lemon Lemony Pecan Cookies
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Superb! Rolled cookie-dough which can be kept in the freezer ready for a quick treat for guests. Lemon flavor galore! Real lemony! Crispy and nutty...just what we dream about!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and sugar until fluffy. Add beaten egg, lemon juice, lemon rind and lemon extract; mix well.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating until just blended. Stir in pecans.
- 3Shape dough into a long roll, 2 inches in diameter; wrap in waxed paper and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm. (may be frozen for later use).
- 4Unwrap roll and cut into 1/4 inch slices. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Lemony Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g