1/2 Photos of Lemon Lavender Cookies
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Don't worry, even though this recipe sounds a tad weird, it's subtle and I think, delicious. It kinda reminds me of the recipe in my gluten free cookbook for Rosemary Hazelnut Cookies. http://www.elanaspantry.com/lemon-lavender-cookies/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 22. Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- 33. Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 44. Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 55. Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- 66. Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Lavender Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: