Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My Mum has been making this dessert for as long as I can remember. A big hit at parties and a family favourite.
- Cream butter, cheese and sugar. Add vanilla, lemon juice and gelatine.
- Check the taste for lemon and add more accordingly.
- Line a slice tin with one layer or Lattice biscuits (glazed side down) and spread mixture over them evenly.
- Place remaining biscuits on top (glazed size up) making sure they are in line with the bottom layer of biscuits.
- Place tin in the fridge until lemon mixture sets and cut out into individual biscuits (like a sandwich).