A very elegant cookie.
Make and share this Lemon Lace Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease two baking trays or line with Teflon sheets.
- Combine the flour, salt and nuts in a bowl.
- Place the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy-based saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the flour mixture, along with the lemon zest and juice.
- Drop 1/2 teaspoonfuls of the batter, about 2 inches apart, onto the baking trays.
- Bake 1 tray at a time for about 8 to 10 minutes, just until they are lightly browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a rack.
- Store in an airtight container.