1/3 Photos of Lemon Lace Cookies
A very elegant cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease two baking trays or line with Teflon sheets.
- 3Combine the flour, salt and nuts in a bowl.
- 4Place the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy-based saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the flour mixture, along with the lemon zest and juice.
- 6Drop 1/2 teaspoonfuls of the batter, about 2 inches apart, onto the baking trays.
- 7Bake 1 tray at a time for about 8 to 10 minutes, just until they are lightly browned at the edges.
- 8Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a rack.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Lace Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 17.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of