Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a super easy recipe made with boxed cake mix and cereal!
Make and share this Lemon Krisp Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well mixed.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Leave on cookie sheets for a minute or two and then cool completely on wire racks.
These cookies are great!! If you like lemon bars or lemon poppy seed cake, you've GOT to try these. The rice krispies are a nice touch too. YUM YUM!
I made these y'day evening. I used orange cake mix instead of lemon. I substituted the butter with margarine and did not use the grated lemon rind. These cookies turned out fabulous! The colour and taste was exceptional. Everyone at home, especially my mom, loved these. Thanks alot for the recipe!
These cookies are very easy to make and very tasty! If you want a little more lemon taste drizzle cooled cookies with lemon icing made of 1 c confectioners sugar and 2 Tbls of fresh lemon juice mixed till smooth. Very tasty!!