Recipe by Marie
This is so moist and delicious. You can add a few drops of green food coloring to the batter, if desired. Outside of cake will brown and inside will be a beautiful green color. Enjoy!
Top Review by JOY1998
Perfect! That is what my bf said about this cake. I used 1/2 fresh lime juice and 1/2 bottled lime juice. I also added the zest of the lime to the glaze and the cake. This cake is very moist and has the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness. I found this recipe when I was doing a search to use a lemon cake mix. What a great find! Thank you!
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 85.04 g package instant lemon pudding
- 59.14 ml key lime juice
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml oil
- 177.44 ml water
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar, sifted
- 78.07 ml key lime juice
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all cake ingredients well.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt cake pan for about 35 to 45 minutes or until tests done with a toothpick.
- Ovens vary so start testing at around 30 minutes.
- While cake is cooling on a rack in the pan, make glaze by combining all ingredients.
- Poke holes in the cake (still in the pan), then pour glaze over.
- Let sit in the pan until glaze is absorbed, then turn out onto a plate.