Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so moist and delicious. You can add a few drops of green food coloring to the batter, if desired. Outside of cake will brown and inside will be a beautiful green color. Enjoy!
- Mix all cake ingredients well.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt cake pan for about 35 to 45 minutes or until tests done with a toothpick.
- Ovens vary so start testing at around 30 minutes.
- While cake is cooling on a rack in the pan, make glaze by combining all ingredients.
- Poke holes in the cake (still in the pan), then pour glaze over.
- Let sit in the pan until glaze is absorbed, then turn out onto a plate.