Recipe by Elana's Pantry
We are loving these Lemon Kale Chips. I can't make enough of them --the boys scarf them down hot out of the oven. Yesterday, they ate 3 batches, yes you heard that right, 3 batches of kale chips, after school. Of course, like everything else I make, these are gluten free. http://www.elanaspantry.com/lemon-kale-chips/
- 1 bunch kale (prepared and washed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop kale into ½ inch pieces.
- Place kale in a large bowl.
- With hands massage oil, lemon juice and salt into kale.
- Place kale on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes until kale is dark green and crispy (Shauna from Gluten-Free Girl has a great Baked Kale Chips recipe on her site. She says the 12 minute mark is the perfect done time).
- Cool and serve.