Recipe by DIryshe
I had planned Pancakes for breakfast this morning. This is an Old Family Recipe from scratch that has 1 tsp Lemon Juice (from concentrate). Tastes better with syrup, honey, peanut butter, jelly, jam, preserves, gravy.
Top Review by fola_08
Not good at all...too watery and tasteless. Even though I added more flour and some sugar and cinnamon, these were a disaster and a very weird texture. No matter how long I cooked them, they never got done in the middle. And there were never any bubbles on the top before I flipped them over.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (from concentrate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water, eggs, and lemon juice in a medium size bowl. Beat well.
- Stir in flour, adding a little at a time.
- let stand 10 minutes.
- *cook on medium heat*.
- Spread one ladle in circular form on oiled griddle.
- Cook until golden brown on the underside.
- Flip cake.
- Repeat step 5.