Recipe by Chef Ain't B's
If you love lemon , you will like this recipe. It's not to sweet and not to tart.
Top Review by mtmissy
I tried 2 times to make this and both times all I'm ending up with is Lemon Syrup. I was so looking forward to lemon jelly. The second time I even boiled it for 5 min longer hoping to have it set, but nope. Sorry
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel.
- 3/4 cup lemon juice.
- Combine lemon peel water and juice for 10 minutes.
- Strain to remove pulp seeds etc.
- Measure 2 cups juice.
- Combine 2 cups juice with sugar.
- Cook over high heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- QUICKLY stir in pectin.
- Return to full rolling boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Fill in 4/8 ounce jars leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Procecss in a water bath for 5 minutes.